- Established as Taiheiyo Kisen Kaisha, Ltd..
- Started nickel ore transportation for Nippon Yakin Kogyo Co., Ltd. by M/V KINRYU MARU.
- Started domestic coal transportation for Tohoku Electric Power Co., Inc. by M/V TENRYU MARU.
- Established Tohoku Office in Sendai.
(Upgraded to Tohoku Branch in 1962)
- Started bauxite transportation for Showa Denko K.K. by M/V SHORYU MARU.
(Accumulated 34.6 million tons of transportation until 2014)
- Started domestic cement transportation for Taiheiyo Cement Corporation
(ex. Onoda Cement Co., Ltd.) by M/V HORYU MARU.
- M/V GYOKURYU MARU headed to New Caledonia for loading nickel ore as her maiden voyage with Japanese Author, Ms. Katsura Morimura, who published “Island Closest to Paradise” in 1966 as her travel writing.
- Established Taiheiyo Nojo Co., Ltd. for agribusiness.
- Started crude oil transportation for the Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. and Cosmo Energy Holdings
(ex. Kansai Oil Co., Ltd.) by M/T DAIRYU MARU.
- Established Taiheiyo Enkai Kisen Kaisha, Ltd. for coastal shipping service.
- Concluded contract of coal transportation by ocean going vessel with Tohoku Electric Power Co., Inc..
- Obtained DOC in recognition of conformance with ISM code
- 50th Anniversary
- Achieved 30 million tons of nickel ore transportation in total from 1957.
- Launched coastal bulk cement vessel, M/V PACIFIC BREEZE.
(TKK's 1st electric propulsion vessel and under the operation of Taiheiyo Enkai Kisen Kaisha, Ltd..)
- Great East Japan Earthquake occurred.
Coastal bulk cement vessel M/V RIKURYU MARU was recognized by Taiheiyo Cement Corporation for taking proper evacuation activity from tsunamis in Ofunato, Iwate pref.
- Established PT. MARUZEN SAMUDERA TAIHEIYO in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Established PACIFIC MINERALS 2015 CORP. in Manila, Philippines
- Relocated head office to NBF Ogawamachi Bldg..